service of servermania

首页 Forums 迷路杂谈 service of servermania

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of 高山海子 高山海子 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 高山海子
    高山海子
    Participant

servermania—-This message is to notify you that your server is now in violation of our Terms of Service located at servermania‎ and is subject to account suspension leading up to termination without notice.
    It’s very important that we hear back from you within the next 24 hours to avoid service interruption.
    Enclosed below is a copy of the abuse report along with all the pertinent details relating to this matter.
    Please contact us as soon as possible; our experts are standing by to assist you.
    customer—What’s the problem? Pls describe the problem in detail, not just send me a terms of conditions list!
    servermania—We provide our vps services for hosting but you are using the server to store backups which is why out customers face problem related to HDD space. Please have the latest file and download the old backup file and delete the files as well to resolve this notice.
    Please allow me to remind you about the section regarding our platform resources by quoting:
    servermania—-“You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs, which negatively impact other customers or the performances of Server Mania systems or networks. Server Mania reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.”
    servermania—-“You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs, which negatively impact other customers or the performances of Server Mania systems or networks. Server Mania reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.”
    customer——I am not excessive consumption resources, as I bought a 100G disk space and actually only used 55GB. That should not be called “excessive”
    customer——I am not use resource-intensive programs, because I use CPU only 0%, bandwidth only 1% ——I am not negatively impact other customers, because everybody should know occupied a fixed amount of disk space (not flexible change occupied size) will not influence other customers. But will influence you SERVERMANIA to oversell your space to more customers. That’s the point!
    ——This case only emphasize again of the golden role for every VPS buyer: DO NOT BUY A VPS WITH YEARLY PAID, NEVER!!!!!
    servermania—-Moving forward, please have your backup files removed from your server and consider our backup solutions which may be beneficial for you and suit your needs for storing your data. Please feel free to check our backup solutions at servermania
    customer——I don’t believe SERVERMANIA can handle backup work same as you can not predict a woman will wear what color suit tomorrow!
    customer——I need one week to find out my backup server provider in the market. You will see those files deleted after 8th. I am in crazy busy recently and you throw one more straw on camel’s back.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

2013 © Copyright by 淘路网 Tourclue.com